Last updated: May 9, 2013
2. Policy for Information we Collect on this Website
The Website is directed to our Clients who are generally businesses.
3. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from the Website when it is provided to us. PII is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone, number, cell phone number, or email address. We collect PII from visitors to this Website under the following circumstances:
– When visitors (including Clients and prospective Clients) send us an email or submit a question via the Website, we use that information to answer their question.
– When visitors (including Clients and prospective Clients) apply to be publishers on the Abax Interactive Platform, we collect their PII such as name, postal address, telephone number, and social security number. We use this information to process the publisher application, and if accepted into the Platform, to service the publisher’s account. Therefore, by providing such information, you are also granting permission for a representative of Abax to contact you to verify your application, if need be, for quality control purposes.
4. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) from visitors to this Website. Non-PII is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include your IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this Website, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system. We use this information to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to our Clients and other visitors to the Website.
6. Information we Collect via the Abax Interactive Platform
This section of the policy is designed to help you understand how our Abax Interactive platform (“Platform”) processes information on behalf of (our “Clients”).
7. Overview of the Abax Interactive Platform
The Platform is a scalable pay-for-performance advertising platform that provides detailed campaign information including impressions, clicks, actions, leads, and conversions. As an advertiser using the Abax Interactive platform, you work with vetted publishers that can refer consumer traffic to your campaign. As a publisher, you can promote your services to advertisers that run campaigns on the platform. When a publisher is selected to participate in an advertiser’s program and that publisher generates a sale, they earn a referral fee.
8. Cookies and Web Beacons
9. Controlling the use of your information
Deleting your PII
If you’d like us to update, correct, delete or deactivate any PII that you have provided to us on the Website or via the Platform, please send your request to us at email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable period of time after receipt.
10. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Website. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Information Relating to Children
Our products and services are designed for those 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received PII from someone under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
12. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We generally do not rent or share PII collected via the Website or Platform with non-affiliated third parties without your consent. We may, however, share such PII with trusted third party contractors who provide services for us. These third party contractors are prohibited from using the information we provide for purposes other than performing services for us.
We may share Non-PII collected on the Website or via our Platform with unaffiliated third parties. For example, we may disclose that “blue banner ads” receive more clicks than “orange banner ads.” This information cannot be used to contact or identify any person individually.
We may disclose your information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
Finally, we may transfer information, including any PII, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
14. Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
Contact us any time and we’ll answer any additional questions you may have. Our email address is info@abaxinteractive. Alternatively, you may contact us at the following address:
1200 S Brand Blvd., Suite 101
Glendale, CA 91204